What is a Dynamic Website?
Dynamic or CMS websites are a cost-effective tool to broadcast and publish information that interact with website users and administrators.
The term ‘Dynamic Sites’ is used to refer to database-driven or CMS websites for most purposes.
You can tell if a website is a dynamic/CMS website if it can do any of the following:
- Allow users to register, activate their registration and log-in.
- Allow users to upload information: articles, images, etc…
Dynamic Websites consist of three main elements:
- Content – Files, Scripts and Databases
- The Navigation or Website Structure
- Design and Presentation – The ‘look and feel’ of a website
Dynamic Websites separate these items to allow for greater flexibility and functionality. They also allow users to add or change the content of their website without needing to learn HTML and programming languages.
What functionalities can you add to a Dynamic Website?
The most commonly requested functionalities are:
- Newsletter or Mailing List Management Systems
This allows users to subscribe to a website’s mailing list.
This allows users to fill out forms.
This allows users to browse online catalogues, purchase items and make payments.
- Social Networking
This allows a website to interface with its Facebook or Twitter page.
NEOMATECH provides Dynamic, CMS Web Design and Web Development Services to build more complex websites meeting business needs.
We build many types of websites including the following:
- Blog Websites
- Forum Websites
- Classified Ad Websites
- Portfolio Websites Websites
- Image Gallery Websites
If you are familiar with Open Source Content Management Systems, then it might delight you to know that we also work with
- Joomla and
When should you use a Dynamic Website?
You should consider getting a dynamic site if you need any of the following types of websites:
- Image/Photo Galleries
- Classified Ads
- E-Commerce Website
What are the advantages of a Dynamic Website?
The strengths of Dynamic Websites, also known as CMS or database-driven websites, are the following:
- Cost-Effective – Websites become more cost-effective, especially websites that have more than 10 pages and are constantly being upgraded.
- Simplicity – For the user, or website administrator, the process of updating the website becomes a lot simpler.
- Functionality – Unlike Static Websites, Dynamic websites have unlimited possibilities to expand their functionality.